Forth day until sixth day activities :)

Forth day
23rd of Januari 2018
            At that day, we all prepared to go to a Seminar with math student in Education building fourth floor. At 5 I woke up and pray Subuh, after that I prepared a breakfast then took a bath. When I was took a bath, I told to my roommates to wait for me because I already finish my bath and I will put on my cloth first. I think they would wait for me in front of the dormitory so I was in hurry and went down to 1st floor, but nothing. There were no my friends there, I was so confused but then a woman bouncer told me that my friends just went to the campus so I guess they went to CTE Building in 2416. When I arrived there, nothing happened again. My friends were not there. I was so confused and tried to find them around there. Suddenly, one of my friends (Afifah) told me to go to math building and gave me a direction to go there. I just followed that direction and still could not find them. Finally Afifah tried to find me and we met. Actually I was felt afraid and a little bit uncomfortable with this situation. I thought that I a little bit angry with them because I just alone and I was a new person that did not know anything. But its ok, I can forgive them. Finally, we were enjoyed the seminar and back to the dorm because we thought that there would no more activities, but then we were conscious that we still have one more activity that was meeting in Wat Phashrimahadhat Demonstration School of Phranakhon Rajabhat University.
Image. Seminar with math students
            After we realized that, we just ran and ran because we were late. After we arrived, we realized that our supervisor a little bit disappointed and we all apologized. After all clear, we continued the meeting in Wat Phasri. There, we were very excited with the school because the students that study there are very excellent students. We met many clever students that will send to America and Europe. In the meeting, we discussed much information about the curriculum, the major, the time of school and so on. After the discussion finished, we were directed by the school side to school tour. In that time we were so excited because the facilities in school are very cool. The library, the classroom and there is a pool to relax if the students feel bored. I think all of the facilities are very cool and interested.

Image. Meeting in Wat Phashri and took photo with clever students.
            After finished the meeting, we just took some photos and went to 7 eleven to bought some food for dinner and back to the dorm and took a rest.


Fifth day
24th of Januari 2018
            At that day, we would held an orientation before go to our school. At 8 we were ready for the event and wait for other representatives. The event attended by Rector, Dean, Supervisors, Coordinators, and other staffs and also, attended by participants of SEA-Teacher batch 5 and batch 4. The event began by foreword from representatives then continued by participants for presented our power point slide about the profile of ourselves and our university. After that we handed over placards and mementos to the university then closed by took photo together. Then, we met our supervisor school for further information. After that, we went to Phranakhon Grand View together for lunch. We enjoyed the lunch because it was rice with beef and egg. After that, we went back to the dorm for pray and prepared for attended Dr. Wilaichitra’s class.

Image. Took a photo together in orientation and lunch at Grand View
            After all finished, we were ready to attend Dr. wilaichitra’s class in ITCD Building. There, we should help the students to do their assignment. Firstly, we were introduced ourselves to the students then we separated to some groups and help them. I got the topic about formation of National Government then I search it and told them and discussed about it. Suddenly, Ajarn Wilaichitra asked us to share anything about our country. About the culture, the destinations, and asked us to sing a song. Then, we decided to sing Indonesian pop song “Akad” which very popular in Indonesia. We also displayed many wonderful destinations in Indonesia like Kuta Bali beach, Bromo Mountain, Borobudur temple and so on. After that, Ajarn Wilaichitra asked the students to sing a song too. We were very happy and laughed more and more. We also enjoyed their song and record them. After finished, we were back to the dorm and ready for dinner.

   
Image. Help the students to do assignment and took photo with the students in Ajarn Wilaichitra’s class.
            At night, Nampueng and Zeen picked us up to the Central Plaza for dinner because we need something different. So they picked us for ate Thai food. We got there by taxi for about 15 minutes. There, we tried Thai food called Tom Yam with rice and omelette. After dinner, we walked around in Central Plaza and tried some cosmetics, there, I bought one cloth because I think that cloth is very cute. After that, we went to the dorm and took a rest.

Image. Tom Yam Thai food

Sixth day
25th of Januari 2018
My very first day in Wat Phasrimahadhat Demonstration school of Phranakhon Rajabhat University. In this morning, at 6 o’clock, I woke up and get ready to go to the school, i took a bath, and prepare a porridge for breakfast. At 7 a.m I go down in front of the school and wait for someone who will pick me up, but I got is nope. No one pick me up and I get confused, then I met Ajarn Wilaichitra and she told me that Ajarn Pueng will pick me up at 8.30 so I went to the dorm again and washing my cloth then I go to the school. In the school, I met Ajarn Koi as my mentor. She took me to her class in grade 1/3 and 2/3. She taught about Simple Past Tense and adverb and I just observed the whole environment there. There, I introduced myself to the students and also the staff. After observed the class of Ajarn Koi, I go to the daily food and met the students from Phranakhon but after that Im alone and I confused about what I have to do. Luckyli, a few minutes later, my buddy, Yu came and accompany me to see Ajarn Koi. Because we don’t know all of the buildings in Wat Phasri so we just go around go down and upstairs to look for Ajarn Koi. And finally we meet Ajarn Koi and she told me that I should observed foreign teacher’s class so me and Yu go to the class. In that class, the teacher taught about the name of the things in house and I found the unique characteristics of Mr. Loreal from Hawai ( Foreign Teacher) that is he always use flash card to collect the vocabulary from the students. Everyday he gives the name of the things in the house or something, and the students should give the meaning of the things to make sure that the students understand the words. In other side of paper, the students should draw what they are imagine with the meaning. I think it is very unique and so good because the students will understand the word by themselves and can enjoy the class.
Image. Doing observation

After finish my observation, me and Yu go to the market near the canteen of the university, we bought some food and Yu bought me some food too and me bought a totebag. After that, we went to my dormitory to get pray and Yu ate the food in my room. After we finish ate the food, I think that I finish my observation and Yu go out to campus to join the class. A few minutes later, I feel not better and a little bit sick so I took a rest for 3 hours and then I feel better, after I woke up, Tan came to my room and accompany me because she worried about my condition. At 5 p.m we decided to go down for relaxing our mind and talk about whatever. Then at 6.30 p.m I went back to my room for pray and all of us (the SEA-Teacher Students) went dinner near the university. We ate chicken steak, fish steak, and omelette with rice. After finish we all go back to the dorm and take a rest.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My activities from Day Twelve until end :)

My beginning activities in the school :)