My activities from Day Twelve until end :)



Day twelve
31st of January 2018

            Actually, that day was free for teaching, but I decided to observe some class in the school, so I went to the school at the morning and prepared myself to observe Mr. Rudyl’s class at 8.30. Arrived there, I just observed the class directly and helped him to check the students’ project. At that day, Mr. Rudyl taught them about conversation in speaking. So he wanted the students to write the conversation in the power point slide and asked them to memorize it. After that, they should work in pair and did the conversation without read their books. So I just assisted him to check the conversation and gave them score. If they can memorize fluently, I gave them 10, but if they could not, I gave them 7. Some of them could memorize it fluently, but there are some students that could not memorize too. After finished the class I just realized that I just observed Matium 2 and Matium 1, but Ajarn Koy have class in Matium 6 and 4 so I just stayed in my office and wrote daily journal and self-report until evening. After that, I went back to my dorm and took a rest. Because I think that I miss my friend so much so I decided to video call her in Whatsapp. We had video call for about one hour. After that, I took a bath and ready for met Lookpad as my roommates in that night. We went outside and looked for some food for dinner. There, we met Miko too. So we bought some food and ate them near the dorm. After all finished, we all went back to the dorm and took a rest.  
In Ajarn Rudyl's class
         


Day thirteen
1st of February 2018

            That day was a busy day for to teach the students. In that day, I have two classes for teaching. That were Matium 2/3 at 9.20 am, and matium 2/1 at 14.40 pm. In the free time, I just wrote a journal and did observation. I thought, my students felt comfortable with me and heard me in the class. I think at that day, I loved my students so much! The student that I liked most was matium 2/1. It is because they are the cleverest students in matium 2. So in the end of the teaching, they asked me anything about me like about my life, my family, my school and others. And I answered them happily. They are very friendly with me and I love them so much. After finished the teaching, I went back to my dorm and felt very happy. A few minutes, James told me that where I was wanted to eat for dinner, but I have no idea in that day, so I just followed him wherever he went. At first, we decided to eat in the KFC or Mc Donalds, but I think that I was bored with chicken, so I asked Miko what he wanted to eat at that day, and we decided to dinner in Tesco Lotus and refresh our mind too. So, fourth of us (me, James, Miko and Paul) went to Tesco Lotus and looked for some food for dinner and we decided to eat Fried rice with seafood and Spaghetti with seafood because we wanted to eat noodle at that time. After finished the dinner, we decided to buy some stuffs like cosmetics or meals, but I and Miko just bought some hand body and cosmetics, I bought clothes for my mom and my sister too. We just walked around and tried to find what we wanted until 9 pm. After that, Lookpad called me and wanted me to go back to the dormitory because she was my roommates at that day, so we decided to went back to the dormitory and took a rest.
Teaching activity

   

Day fourteen
2nd of February 2018

                        That day, I just did the observation in matium 1/1 at 10.30 and assisted Ajarn Koy in her class. After finished the observation, I gave her an evaluation form for my teaching there. After that, I just sit in my office and did my job. After finished I went back to my dorm and met my friends from other schools because at that day they came back to the dorm. We just looked for food for dinner and ate the food near the dorm. We bought some food like rice, omelette, and others meals. But Nana and Desi also have a food for dinner, so we ate that foods together and talked about anything until 9.30 pm. After finished, we decided to separate each other and took a rest. 
Eat together near the dormitory


Day fifteen
3rd of February 2018

            That day is Saturday! It means that it would be holiday. At that day, we all decided to go to Asiatique, The riverfront. At first, we all would go to Koh Kred. But at the end, we decided to go to Asiatique because it is more interested. Asiatique is a place that there is a market which sell stuffs and carousel there. It really looks beautiful in the evening so we have a plan that we should go to there at 13.00 pm so at the morning we just prepared the things that we wanted to bring. At 13.00 pm, we were ready to go and wait the bus in the bus stop with James. After we got the bus, we were went there. Because of the traffic jam, it really took time so long on the bus, it was for about 45 minutes and arrived in Chatuchak MRT. After that, we all guided by James to exchange our money to be a coin and got the card for MRT. At that time, we should pay 44THB for MRT and took the train twice. We really enjoyed the trip especially in the train. We could see anything from the train and had a great experience. After arrived, some of us go to toilet first and ready to go to Asiatique. At that time, we should go there by van, but the van was not ready yet because the van would be free if we got at 16.00 pm. So we decided to take many photos there while wait for the van. That day the weather was so cloudy and cold that made us a little bit afraid because the river was so windy. Finally the van came and we all got into the van. The trip took 15 minutes to arrive there through the river, it is the biggest river in Thailand. After arrived there, we all so happy and took many photos directly. After that, we were decided to separate into three group : My group, James group and Nana group. We were separated because we have our own business. I and my friends decided to go inside and looked for the stuffs. We walked around and looked for the stuffs. There are some cute stuffs but it is expensive so we just bought the cheap one. We also took many photos for memory and enjoyed the time there. After tired, we all looked for a food for dinner because it was evening at that time. My group looked for Nana group because they found a halal food restaurant near the Asiatique. We went there except James, Miko, Yeri and Dirk because they were separated. We all went to the restaurant and ate some food there. After that, Aman and his friends from his city came and ate together with us. Finished our dinner, we all decided to pray first and looked for a mosque. Finally, we found the mosque and so happy because there is no mosque in the University but we could find it in Asiatique. We all pray at the mosque and enjoyed the time when we got there. We all finished at 18.45 pm and back to Asiatique because the free van would come at 19.00 pm. We all ran and met James group. After that, we all wait for a free van and got into. In the van, we took so many photos and really wanted to go back there again. After arrived, we all paid for MRT card and looked for the bus. In the bus, we all really tired and some of us fell asleep. We all arrived at 21.00 pm but unfortunately the gate was closed. We are so shocked and tried to look for another gate. Finally, we found another gate that was still open and got into our dorm to take a rest.     
Self ticketing before go to Asiatique (in MRT Station)
       
Take a photo while waiting for a boat :D
Asiatique the Riverfront
Menu in Halal food restaurant near the Asiatique
The mosque near the Asiatique
Night vibes in Asiatique before leaving


Day sixteen
4th of February 2018

            That day was time to cultural exchange! We all very excited with that event because finally we could taste Thai food that made by Ajarn Suwan, our coordinator. At 9 o’clock, we were ready to go to CTE Building and joined the event. At first, we have a discussion time. At that time, we should talk about our activities in the school and what problems that we have so we all talked about our activities and our problems one by one, begin from Navamindrajudis School, Princes Chulabhorn, my school (Wat Phrasrimahadhat) and Kanchanaphisek School. We have our problems by our own like transportation, communication, money and afraid of dog but we could solve the problem by ourselves. After the discussion section finished, it was time for cooking! At the beginning, we were introduced by Ajarn Suwan about the ingredients and name of the food. The name of the food is Somtam. It is made by shrimp paste, peanut, papaya, fish sauce, chilli, red onion, lime and can be added by other vegetable or fruit. At first, Ajarn Suwan and other staffs cooked for us, but later I cooked it by myself and the taste was really different haha. We also ate other food (I forget the name) but it made from coconut milk with sugar and scallions that baked, there was food like mango sticky rice, grilled fish and chicken too. We also drank a beverage that made by ice and sunflower extract. We were really enjoyed the food until full at that time. We all finished the event until 14.00 pm. After the event finished, I decided to exchange my money because my money was so limit, soon after Lookpad recommended me to exchange the money in Future Park with other friends that would go back to Chulabhorn. So we were prepared our belongings to go and got into the bus. We were arrived in Rangsit market and it took time for about 30 minutes. Because my friends’ belongings are so many, I decided to go to Future Park only with Lookpad and Arma. Three of us walked from the market to Future Park for about 20 minutes. It was so far and so tiring. But finally, I have the money! After finished changed the money, we walked to Rangsit market directly because at that day was turned to evening. Finished already, I and Lookpad brought other friend to get the bus to go to Pathum Thani. After they got the bus, I and Lookpad back to the dorm just two of us. At that time, I must to accompany Lookpad for did the assignment in her dormitory, so we went there and I accompany her for about two hours. After finished, we were back to my dormitory and met Tan, Miko and Aman there and talked about anything. Finally, I, Lookpad and Tan slept at my dormitory. 
Me in discussion section and talked about my activities in the school
Photo section before cooking
Try to cook the Somtam
I try to cook by myself :D
And this is the Somtam
 
In Lookpad's room when I accompany her to do her work




Weeks three

            In this section, I will sum up my activities in weeks three there. My activities are divided into two parts, the first part is in the school, and the second part is in the dorm or in my free time after school. My activities in the school at that time are teaching assistant and did an evaluation with my mentor and my supervisor. Besides that, my mentor gave me a job that was checked the students’ project. I assist my mentor, Ajarn Koy in Mattayom 2/4, 1/4 and 1/3. I assist her in Mattayom 2 just to control the class when the lessons lasted. And assist in Mattayom 1 to control the class because we held a test at that time. If I have no class, I just finished my job in my office. On the 8th of February 2018, I also have an evaluation day in Mattayom 2/3. In my evaluation class, I taught about reading comprehension with the theme was “Dancing Plant”. The evaluation work successfully and the students can understand the material well. Here, my problems are communication and the students did not pay much attention to the lesson. Sometimes, they just busy with their friends, sleeping, and busy with their business. But I can solve the problem, I give them 1 score if they can answer my questions and I held a quiz for them. If they still did not pay attention, I got closer with them and helped them. At the last, they were really friendly and they wrote anything positive about me on pieces of paper. I really like my students there, love it! It was really hard to say Goodbye to them.
            Secondly is my activities in the dorm and if I have a free time. In the evening, I just looked for a food for dinner. I have so many buddies that changed every day. At that time, when I went dinner with Zeen, I and Miko looked for the food that was chicken with rice and we ate at Hong’s apartment with Pow and Wiw too. After that, we went to Owl School Café to have some milk and ice cream. We took a photo there and enjoyed the time. The following day, I have dinner at Central Plaza with Zeen, Nampueng, James and Miko. The following again, I have a dinner with Dr. Wilaichitra in a halal food restaurant and met the senior there. In the other days, I just ate the dinner with my friends that are the participants of SEA-Teacher. At the weekend, especially on Saturday, I and my friends went to Chatuchak Market by ourselves. We went there until evening and bought so many things for souvenir. At Sunday, it was a last trip for us. All of the participants, the lecturers and some buddies went to Cha-am Beach, Petchburi. At that day, we all really happy and enjoyed the last trip that we had. We all laughed and laughed and took many photos there. I, Cocom, Miko, Paul and James swam at the beach too. That event really makes me want me to go there again. Unfortunately, I and Cocom did not bring other clothes so we must to wait for our clothes dried by the sun while lunch hahaha. After went to Cha-am, we all also went to Floating Market there. All of us separated into some group. We all looked for the stuffs and busy with our own business. But I, Afifah and James decided to get into the boat and around the river. I have a lot of information there and really happy. In the evening, we decided to go back to the dormitory and really tired. We all arrived at 9 pm but we still keep talked each other before went to our room for took a rest. 
The students' project
Evaluation day in mattayom 2/3
In Owl School Cafe
Have dinner with Ajarn Wilaichitra and the Seniors
In Cha-am beach with my lovely friends :D
Take a photo together before leaving
In Floating market
Explore the place on the boat
  
    

Last week

            In that week, we all just focused on our self-report, journal, presentation and other tasks especially prepared for farewell party. Some of us still have teaching but some others were finished at the school. For me just for Monday I should go to school and give a souvenir for the school. Because the farewell party held on Thursday, we just have three days for prepared the performance. At first, we still confused about the concept and what should we do. We changed our mind for many times, but finally, we could see the light. We decided to dance together and one by one. We have a tittle for the performance, it is “Bhinneka Tunggal Ika” that means unity in diversity. In three days we prepared the concept, the dance, songs and so on. But we just could practice it in the evening or afternoon. It was because we have so many things to do beside the performance. At first, we really need motivation to make a good performance, but at the last, we could be the one and remember all of the dances. At that time, we knew that the farewell party would hold in the evening, but unfortunately, the event was held in the morning. It really made us shocked and tried our best to give the best performance.
            The Farewell Party was come. All of us tried our best to give the best presentation and performance to the audience. It was because we have to give the best farewell to them. At the first section, we should present our activities in the school and the result formally and took the certificate from the university. In the second section, we have to present our performance. In that event, we all feel really sad and hard to say goodbye to them especially when they played a video about our activities there for a month. Some of us cried while watched the video. After the first section finished, we all went to Phranakhon Grand View to have lunch. After that, we have to prepare and got ready to perform. Before performance, some of us, especially me, played a “dangdut” song and trained the Thai students to dance and followed the music. We were really happy and sad at that time. We all laughed and laughed but sometimes we cried. We were enjoyed all the time there. Finally, we could give the best performance to them and they were like us so much. Thank God because I have an opportunity to perform my dance from my province too and they were like it so much. The event was finished, but we felt really hard to say goodbye each other.
            The following day, two of the participants from Yogyakarta back to their city. At that day, I just could say goodbye from Whatsapp because I have an event with my friend. It made me so sad because I would be the last that leave Thailand. In the next day, there were two more students that went back to their city in Indonesia. But at that time, I and Cocom take them to the airport because we have to meet our friends from Chiang Rai too. After finished the farewell and the meeting, I and Cocom decided to play badminton before left Thailand. Paul and James joined us too. We play it until evening and went back to our dormitory. At that night was the last night with my friends, because I and Cocom is the last people that would leave the country. So we all decided to sleep in one room and talked so much until we fell asleep. In the early morning, I and Cocom with other buddies took my friends to the airport. There, we all hug each other and cried. It is really hard for us to be separated. After finished, I and Cocom back to our dorm and felt sad and so empty because it is really just two of us there. So we decided to sleep again and prepared for the last trip at that day. At 10 am, we both wake up and get ready to take a bath. We really miss our friends at that time, so we just quiet each other and looked for funny topic to drive out our sadness. At that day, we and James decided to go to National Theatre for watched the dance festival. We enjoyed all the time there but we really miss other friends. After that, we went to the Future Park in the evening and looked for Ramyun, but at the last, we decided to eat Japanese food. It is the saddest day that we had but also made us happy although it was tiring. The last day would be the day for us to come back to Indonesia. In the morning, we (I and Cocom) just prepared our belongings to pack and looked for a food. In the afternoon, all of the Thai students came and give us many souvenirs. We all hug each other and cried. Some of them take us to the airport and some others just want to say goodbye to us. At 4 pm would be the time to go back! Actually my flight was on 20.55 so it was so early for us. There, we really enjoyed the last time that we had. We were talked and talked and took so many photos. Their hug became really warm and made me so sad. They helped us to check in and ate together too. After check in, it is really time to leave the Thailand. Really, I won’t go back to my country at that time, I really love my Thai friends and hope I will see them again. We all hug and took photos for the last time. I just hope May God blessed you all and your country because you all so kind and generous. At the last, it is really time to say GOODBYE..    
Take a photo with my mentor and gave her a souvenir
Giving the certificate from the University
Took a photo together while sing "Kemesraan" song
Took a photo together with all coordinators
Last day and took a photo with Ajarn Sasithorn and Ajarn Pichy
Took a photo together and time to say GOODBYE at the airport T_T

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Forth day until sixth day activities :)