My beginning activities in the school :)

Seventh day
26th of January 2018
           
            That morning, I accompanied by James went to the school, at 08.00 a.m, we went to the school and tried to looked for Ajarn Koy. After walked around and tried to look for her in a flag ceremony, finally we met her. At first, we just followed Ajarn Koy’s class in matium 1 and 2 and did observation. Then, James took me to the CTE Building for asked about documents that will received by the school. After that, I and James back to the Ajarn Koy’s class then everything ran well. Finally, she gave me some materials and discussed about the schedule. She also asked me to make a lesson plan according to the material about reading comprehension. So I felt relieved because I have to teach now and I have an office too. I just thank to James that already helped me and after that I just went back to my dormitory and prepared the lesson plan. Before night, my friends that were sent in other school went back to our dormitory and we just talked and talked about the activities that we had. After that, we went to 7 eleven and bought many things for dinner and other stuffs that we need so we did not have to go out and looked for food for dinner. Nothing special for that day but I just relieved that I can teach right now and I just took a rest in that night and prepared something for tomorrow ago. 



Image. The Schedule for observation and teaching

Eighth day
27th of January 2018

            That day was Saturday! So it means that time to holiday! 555. At that day, Tan and Nampueng took us to Chatuchak Traditional Market for bought some stuffs. At 8 am, Tan picked us up and took us to the bus station. After that, we met Nampueng that would take us too. A few minutes later we got the bus and it took us for about 20 minutes. There, me, Arma, Dirk, Yeri and Nani changed our money because our money was almost over. We should wait for Tan for about 15 minutes to change it. After that, we were ready to shopping in Chatuchak. Before that, we should wait for Tan in front of the toilet but we decided to take a photo in the park near the market. After finished, we just walked and walked looked for the stuffs that we wanted. We were separated into two groups, Tan’s group and Nampueng’s group. We walked and looked for about two hours and made us so tired and hungry so we decided to stop and looked for a food to lunch. At first, Nampueng’s group which consisted of Nampueng, me, Cocom, Nana, Nani looked for food and Tan’s group still looked for stuffs. Finally we met and Nana decided for lunch in KFC and Mc Donalds. Honestly, I don’t like it but I tried to eat them. Because we walked on a long times, I felt tired and a little bit asthma but they ignored me. I just sit on the floor in MRT station and they still ignored me, I knew that they felt tired too so I could not tell them. Only Nani, Yeri, and Dirk that always guide me everywhere. Oh really I thank to them. I felt so bad mood but I still followed them. When we got the card, my card was have a trouble, but others no, so I was angry because I did not know why. Suddenly, the security told me to pass the way through another door. Until we arrived in Central Mall and we saw that KFC was so full of people so we decided to eat in Mc Donalds. After all finished, we all went back to the dorm by bus and took a rest.      

Image. Up: At Chatuchak Park, middle: Chatuchak market, down: MRT Station 


Ninth day
28th of January 2018
Go shopping in Platinum by ourselves

            At that day, five of us (Miko, Aman, Nana, Desi and I) decided to go shopping in Platinum Mall. In the morning, exactly at 9 o’clock, we were ready to go there by ourselves because we did not have any activities at the moment. After our preparation finished, we all walked to the street to get a taxi. We just followed the map in Google Maps because we have not been there yet and did not know the place yet. After walked for about 15 minutes, finally we got a taxi. At first, we thought the taxi had driven people off to college so we knew that he would pick us up to the Platinum. We all talked to the driver to pick us to Platinum and he said that he knew the place and agreed to pick us there. We were felt relieved and got into a taxi. Suddenly, we were conscious that the driver did not turn on his argo. At that time, we were so confused and afraid about the situation. Added more, the driver did not follow the route and just went around and around to make it far. We were just kept silent and positive thinking with the driver, but again, the driver just picked us up round and round. Until we arrived, the driver told us about the payment, and we should pay 500Baht. Oh My God! We were shocked and just gave him the money. After that, we walked together to see the stuffs and clothes on other side of Platinum. But, we all not interested so we decided to go to Platinum directly. There, we decided to walked around first then we decided to have lunch, after that, we were divided into two groups, I and Aman, then Nana and Desi with Miko. I and Aman just looked for the stuffs and t-shirt that originally from Thailand. Then they just looked for others like t-shirt, jacket, and bag. Also, I met other people from Indonesia which shopping in Platinum too. So I just talked to them and helped them to find the stuffs. After finished, we met in the third floor of Platinum and decided to go outside and looked for other stuffs. At 2 pm, we decided to go back to our dormitory because Nana and Desi should go to their school and prepared the things to bring. We were go back by taxi again and we should pay 180Baht. It means that we knew that the driver of the first taxi was lie and we just forgot it.
            At night, just only me, Aman, and Miko in our dormitory, so we decided to go down near the dormitory and have dinner together. Suddenly, Tan and Zeen came and bring us some food for dinner like Tom Yam Kung and others. We ate the food together and laughed until 9 pm. After that, we decided to sleep and said goodbye each other. 
Image. In front of Platinum Central Plaza

Tenth day
29th of January 2018
A bad day ever!
            At that morning, I prepared myself to be independent person and walked alone at the school. Then, I think that day is a first day which I should sit in my office with Ajarn Rudyl (the teacher from Philippines). I tried to be a happy person and changed my mindset that everything will be okay. At that morning, I arrived in my office and tried to unlock the door and there was a woman, I think she is the school keeper, who helped me to unlock the door. But she asked me a question about something in Thai language so I could not answer her, but I thought she knew that I could not speak Thai. When I arrived in my office, Mr. Rudyl came and greeting me. After that, I followed his class and did the observation in his class that was 6/2, it was about final project that was sing a song. So I just watched the students sing their own song. Last week, the students choose the song by themselves and Mr. Rudyl prepared the song. That was last meeting because the following week, they have a final examination. After all of the students finished their job, Mr. Rudyl asked me to sing that he had. So I just sing happily in the room.
            After that, we have a milk time at the break session, and we decided to talk with Ajarn Koy about the lesson plan or something what should I prepared to teach. After that, I went back to the office and prepared the lesson plan. Actually, I have an appointment with Ajarn Koy at 9.20 to give my lesson plan. But then, Mr. Rudyl with helped me to do that so I just want to discuss about it and he gave me some advises in teaching, after that, I told Ajarn Koy through the line, but she disappointed with me because she thought that I was not wait for her in her room. I just confused because at first she asked Mr. Rudyl to help me in did the lesson plan. She just angry with me and asked me to teach in her class. I was very shocked to hear that because I thought it was not my process here, I was not prepared the lesson plan well, so I just taught the students as well as I can. After 2 classes finished, I met Ajarn Koy and she gave me much advisement. She was angry with me and complained about what I did before. I just heard to her and I thought that I was not a good person. Finally, she gave me a chance to make it better and I went back to my dorm.
            In the dorm, I felt not better and started to cry. I cried and cried for about one hour and tried to accept the circumstances. I just want to back to my country and felt homesick. But I tried to push myself that everything will be okay. However, my buddy, Yu, came to my room and tried to calm me down. After that, she took me to the market and bought a lot of food for dinner. She also brought her friends to the market with bicycle. I felt better at that time and I conscious that I have a friend. We ate seafood in the market and met Aman he joined us to eat seafood there. After finished, we decided to go back to the dorm and Yu accompanied me to sleep in my room.
Image. Up : students sing a song in Mr. Rudyl's class, middle : I sang a song, down: Yu bought me some seafood for dinner

Day eleven
30th of Januari 2018

            At that day, I was very happy because I felt better than before and ready to teach in the school. In the morning, I just busy with my job and stayed in my office and prepared the power point slide to teach. At the afternoon, I met Ajarn Koy first then discussed my power point. After that, I was ready to teach in matium 2/3 and 2/2. I think that my students understand what I said. And they were very happy with me because I always give them 1 point for them who can answer my questions. I think they are friendly and feel comfortable with me now. After finished, Ajarn Koy said that I was better than before in teaching so I felt relieved and went back to my dorm. Because I saw so many clothes in my dorm that not ironed yet, so I decided to iron my clothes and played music. Suddenly, I have an invitation from James to go to Kasetsart Night Market. So after I finished iron my clothes, I took a bath and went down in front of my dorm.

            Actually, James just invited me, but I told Miko and Aman too, then he told Lookpad to go with us. Because of they have a job in the library, so I and James decided to wait for them. Finally, they finished and we just went there together by bus. Because the road have traffic, so we decided to stopped and walked to the Night Market. After arrived, we walked and walked and looked for food for dinner, we were enjoy all the time there and we decided to eat Thai food which was made from egg and shell. There, we also took a photo together and saw so many stuffs from Kasetsart University. After enough, we all back to dormitory and took a rest, but at that night, I slept with Nampueng.  
Image. At Kasetsart Night Market   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My activities from Day Twelve until end :)

Forth day until sixth day activities :)