My Great Experiences in Thailand :)


First Day
20th of Januari 2018


            Today, 20th of January 2018 I began my great experience that is follow the event of SEA-Teacher ( Pre Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia) in Phranakhon Rajabhat University, Bangkok, Thailand. At 3 a.m I prepared myself to go to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport because the day before I went from Purwokerto, my hometown and arrived in airport to put my friends that will go to Phillipines to attended the SEATVET. 
Image. Arrived in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
After that, I went to hotel to take a rest. In the morning I prepared myself to go to airport but I feel that I in a bad condition so I vomit for many times until I arrived in airport and met Cocom, my friend from Uhamka that also follow this event on the same university. Before we were check-in, we done the pray Subuh then enter the check-in rooms. After we were check-in we just entered the airplane but me and cocom was in the different seat place. At first, I feel better, but at the end I feel very sick and vomit for three times. Along the way in the plane I always pray that I will be okay until I arrived in Don Mueang International Airport. I just cried and cried and missed my family so much but then I thought that I would face great experience and remember my motto that is “face, enjoy, lived. Everything will be okay if you remember God”. So, I strengthened myself and got some spirit to do it until finish.
After arrived in Don Mueang International Airport, I and Cocom claimed our baggage, but soon after we had trouble that was the address that we wrote just PNRU so they could not accept it, we were confused and tried to write Phranakhon Rajabhat University and gave them LOI and finally they accepted it and we could get the baggage. After that, we tried to get the SIM Card but the representatives from Phranakhon that picked us up to the University, a few minutes later we arrived in dormitory and met 3 students from other university, UNY, UPY and UHO. Then we were given a room and we should bring our baggage to the fifth floor! It was very heavy and tired but we liked it. After we finished, we were lunch in Phranakhon Grand View and ate Pad Thai, it was very weird for us because for the first time. After that we took a rest in a dormitory and got ready for bought the SIM Card.
Image. Pad Thai

We were bought SIM Card in Tesco Lotus and it took very long time for one card so we spent for about three hours to buy it and after that we bought some rice with chicken for dinner in the dormitory. Finally, we back to our dormitory and ate some food for dinner then took a rest and ready for other great experiences.
      Image. University Dormitory


Second Day
21st of Januari 2018

            Today I am ready to meet coordinators and people who will take care of me and my friends for one month ahead. At 9.45 we were prepare to go to the technical meeting in 2416 CTE Building. In there, we hold a discussion about the school, the event and other plans. We were also talk about anything and they also gave us a bread to breakfast. After finished, we were took photos and back to our dormitory.
After that, we decided to go to Baan Bangkhen for the first trip. There, we took a photo together and trip by bus for the first time. We should pay 10 baht for bus and the bus took us for about 15 minutes. In there, I got new experience about Thailand culture on long time ago. Some of the accessories there were same with Indonesian culture. We were enjoyed all the time there and took many photos. After that we tried two kinds of  Bingsu, Thai tea bingsu and vanilla mango bingsu. The taste were so delicious and we were very enjoy it until finish. There, we met some friends of Tan that study in Phranakhon too. After finish, we all go back to the dormitory.
 


  
Image. Up : At Baan Bangkhen and took a photo together, bottom : Bingsu Mango
At night, we decided to have dinner outside of our dormitory and got Thai food because our stomach were full and we just finish it and back to dormitory for took a rest.


Third day
22nd of Januari 2018
            At that time, we were prepared ourselves to go to the seminar at 8.30 o’clock. We will hold a seminar in 2416 CTE Building with some students from Phranakhon Rajabhat University. The topic of the seminar is Reading Comprehension. The seminar divided into two parts. The first part is for seminar reading and to share information about school that we used to send and for the second part, the seminar was about other topic that was vocabulary and prepared for University tour because we have to know what are the facilities that the university have.

Image. Seminar in 2416
            After finish, we were directed by Ajarn Suwan (Ajarn means teacher) and accompanied by other students to have the university tour, began from Fitness and Spa until Thai Traditional House which the total of the place was six places. We were very excited with them because we don’t have facilities like that in our country, we were very excited with the big library that Phranakhon have because it have facility to relax such as karaoke room and watching movie room. It is so amazing and very excited because the students do not have to go outside and go to entertainment facility because their university have it. The book that library have are also good to read. We were very excited with all of the facility that the University have, especially for the Fitness and Spa centre. In that place, all of students can do sports and fitness in lower price. Also, Phranakhon have Thai Traditional House that very unique and dedicated for wedding ceremony. I just found out that Thailand is thick with tradition and highly appreciate their culture. Actually the place was very sacred but we loved it. All of the facility made us very excited. After finished, we were decided to go back to our dormitory and prepared ourselves to go dinner.
 
Image. Facilities which Phranakhon have. (up : fitness centre, middle : library, bottom : Thai Traditional House.
            At night, Tan and Nampueng took us to go to the night market near Tan’s dormitory. At 6.30 we were ready to go there and walked. After arrived, unfortunately the chicken seller was closed and Tan bought us a big grilled fish and sauce but we didn’t want it because it have not rice so we decided to go to KFC near the gas station and ate chicken with rice because we were very starving. We ate that food for about one hour and after that we were back to our dormitory at 9 p.m.

            

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My activities from Day Twelve until end :)

My beginning activities in the school :)